How to apply wall stickers or wall decals?
Why is my vinyl decal not stick to the wall?
Here are some of the reasons it may not be stick:
- If your paint finish is satin/low sheen or high gloss
- if the paint is " Teflon" or " silicone" or similar additives to make the " wash and wear " or " weather proof"
- your paint new painted just less then 6 weeks, it's not complete dry.
- Your wall texture may be too humpy, such as concrete, cement and rendered walls, suede effects
- Rough surface paints
- the way you handling, not pressed wall sticker firm enough to the wall.
- Dusty; rough; textured; oily; moisture surfaces will not be as effective.
(we suggest our customer apply a smallest piece of sticker to the wall first,wait for next day to test it first, if the small piece is not stick, contact us before you apply the less of stickers)
- Please allow 6-8 weeks on a newly painted surface to complete dry.
- Example images for illustration purpose only, please refer to the actual size sheet.
- Colour ( the actual colour may vary slightly due to individual monitor setting).